Friday, March 29, 2013

Miniature Parfaits - 1:3 BJD scale



Ohisashiburi desu~~! 


I've been a little busy with some commission works, and just when I was in the swing of things, I caught the flu that Dad and Ahma had been battling....this one was a really rough one and it took me 2+ weeks and a round of antibiotics to shake it off :( Which meant that my customers had to wait a little longer....but finally I completed one customer's requests! Parfaits for his SDs! :D

I also made a few extras because, as you know, it's difficult just to make ONE item as there's usually lots of leftover materials :( Can't let them go to waste! But I've got a bunch of orders waiting to be cleared, and that has been further delayed by my inability to get more materials, someone has been buying up the resin from art friend ::mad:: don't they know it's cheaper to buy in bulk directly from the supplier DUHHH. Leave some for hobbyists like us!!! ::mega sulk::



Clover also has her 'real' eyes now, and i absolutely adore adore adore her even more, though I haven't had much time to play with her. While I was in bed the last few days (curse of being a woman) I knitted a coupla caps for her. nyaaaa i wanna make more contemporary outfits for her!~!!~


k. 'nuff griping. For those who don't already know, I've been posting quite a number of photos on my instagram......

http://instagram.com/snowfern

now, to find an easier way to blog using my new phone :E huuhuhu. pity the camera on the ipad2 that i 'inherited' from my brother doesn't work, or i'd definitely blog more frequently. OFF TO PICK UP MORE SUPPLIES ADVENTURE TIME omg dying to get out of the house this cabin fever is driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one, and appreciate them!